Citra Anggun Clubbing Party

This is a spinoff of my theme of Asian girls kissing. That involves (usually) two girls. But I also see a lot of pictures of three Asian girls together.

Are three better than two? I don't know. But they sure a fun to look at, especially when they are very cute and wearing bikinis or some edgy outfits.

Sometimes it is race queens in those cute PVC and vinyl uniforms. Whatever, I'll add more cute ones as I find them.

Before the action starts at the Cute Model Meet the cuties hang around and pose for photos and have a few drinks to get loosened up. Anticipation grows of all the naughty merry making soon to come. Somebody please give this little hottie a hand. She is having to peel her own sticker.

Doesn't anybody want to peel and paste stickers on her? I call her a "dreamy girl" because it seems she is straight out of a dream. It's the lighting and photography, of course, combined with her natural beauty, enchanced by the makeup and accessories.